Copper facade system detail of copper composite panel
|Name:||Copper facade system detail of copper composite panel|
|Grade of Copper||T2|
|Thickness of Copper Skin||0.3mm or 0.5mm|
|Composite Panel Thickness||4mm|
|Core||Mineral filled FR core|
|Panel Width||600mm, 800mm, 1000mm|
|Panel Length||1000mm to 5800mm|
Copper facade system detail for copper composite panels
For architects or builders who are interested in using Copper facade cladding but has no clues of how to install, here we provide you some copper facade cladding system detail for your reference.
For solid copper sheets used for facade system it has hundreds of years existence, as we know the seaming system, which is pretty much similar to copper roofing installation system, thus in this article we are not going to talk about this old cliche again. What we would like to share with you is the copper facade system details for copper composite panels, it's exactly the same system like how we install aluminum composite panels
Copper composite panels used for facade system:
1. Grooving (V-cut) on back side of panel
2. Folding 4 edges to make cassette
3. Fixing rivets and L angle which is hangers of the cassette. One thing needs your attention, is use stainless steel angle, not aluminum because it corrode copper.
4. Fix square tube framing onto the wall or steel structure
5. Hang the copper composite panel cassette onto the framing by self-tapping screws
6. Put foam strip and then silicone sealant in the joinery.
Thus you can see copper facade system detail of copper composite panel is quite simply. You can have fast installation at job site, estimate at least 100sq.m for 2 workers to hand on the cassettes, and meanwhile you're going to get a very flat and neat facade by using this composite panel facade system.